Presenting the revolutionary wireless camera system. No cables to trip up on, no generator, extremely lightweight and half the price of most camera systems and with industry standard CCTV survey reporting software for less than £4,000. It’s what the industry has been waiting for. So here are the specifications:
- No cables and no generator. Site safety implications are immense, no trip hazards.
- Very lightweight again site safety implications are massive, no manual handling issues.
- No Camera control unit thus no camera control unit repair costs.
- Battery life of more than 5 hours.
- 4″ and 6″ skids.
- Incredibly robust.
- 60 metre cable length.
- Very few parts, so less to go wrong.
- Video is streamed so no cables. The camera can be set up on a manhole and the footage viewed from anywhere within 50 metres. You could be up on some scaffold surveying a downpipe and your customer could be viewing the survey, live, on the ground.
- The uses are limitless, especially in difficult areas but the safety implications are immense.
- The easiest system in the world; take it out the van, switch it on, watch the footage on your laptop and report live. Job done and at half the price some companies want to charge you.
- Oh, and it automatically records the distance for you.
Another game changer by Viewline, the company with ideas from the drainage industry, for the industry.
What you see above is all you need other than a laptop to record and report on the survey.
(Yes, that’s right, this is all that will be going in the back of your van).