2. Our Service.
Our website, our software applications and services are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this website or our software applications exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website or our software applications or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information. We may, from time to time, collect anonymous data in the form of images and text, created and uploaded from any of our applications for the purposes of improving our product and for the benefit of existing and future users of our services.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our website may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in anyway for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third-Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
8. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Syncware Ltd is and remains the sole and exclusive proprietary owner of all Intellectual Property Rights related to all our software reporting services, primarily Viewline, PipeReport and Asset Information (including any new versions, updates, customizations, enhancements, modifications or improvements). No other rights in respect of Syncware’s Intellectual Property Rights shall be granted or transferred to the Client in connection with this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall convey any title or proprietary right or Intellectual Property Rights in or over our software reporting services or Services to the Client or any third party. The Client or any third party shall not in any way acquire any title, rights of ownership, copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights of whatever nature with regard our software reporting services or Services. The Client or any third party agrees not to remove, suppress or modify in any way any proprietary marking, including any trademark or copyright notice, on or with regard to Syncware’s software reporting services, or visible during its operation or on media.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OUR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY SYNCWARE (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. (Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties).
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. (In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you).
12. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website or our software applications, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our website or service without our prior written consent.
13. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in anyway that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
14. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the website or our software applications, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, please leave this website now and do not use any of the services that we provide.
Copyright Syncware Ltd (t/a Viewline) 2022. All Rights Reserved